|Project Manager||Madeline Jensen, BACTS|
|Funding Source||UPWP 2022-2023|
|Estimated Project Schedule||Fall 2022 - Fall 2023|
BACTS is updating the long range transportation plan for the region. We need you to tell us what’s important to you!
The plan will:
- Develop a vision for Greater Bangor’s transportation system
- Use public input to identify projects and initiatives to address key transportation challenges
- Guide the region’s transportation policy and capital investments through 2043.
Phases of the Plan
- Visioning & Goal-Setting – Dec 2022 – Jan 2023
- Identifying Current Conditions & Projected Needs
- Prioritizing Investments
- Developing Implementation Strategies
- Drafting & Adopting the Plan
We are in the Visioning & Goal-Setting phase.
BACTS has created an introduction video giving information about who we are and how we serve our community! In addition, this video introduces our Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP) 2043 update.
For additional information on this project please click the link below which leads to a story map about the MTP process.
Lastly, a link to a survey to help steer the future of transportation in the Greater Bangor area can be found below as well, if you have any questions about this survey, please contact Maddie Jensen, Planner.